background

Monday, December 10, 2012

My Garden Angel

Yesterday afternoon I joined some friends at a local stamp/scrapbook store in Greenville, SC.  I wanted to share my finished classroom project and also pass on information about this class at The Whimsey. I enjoyed playing with all the different techniques and inks.  Thanks Carol!


My Garden Angel Collage
Angel Home Collage Class
Set your own time for this project!
During this time of year there is so much to do I thought you all may enjoy the chance to do a class when it is the right time for YOU!
The project will take about 90 min. All you need to bring is your paper trimmer and scissors! Everything else will be provided. You will make a plaque for shelf display or to hang on the wall. Choose a color scheme from provided paints (lots to choose from) and plan on getting a little messy! You will be using templates, modeling paste, paints, inks, stamps and more. Limited number of kits, so if you would like call ahead and prepay and reserve your time! $18.00




Heather and Carol
Whimsy
864-987-1077
Sun. 1-5
Mon. Closed
Tues-Fri 9-6
Sat. 10-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.