background

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Circus Clown

I'm challenging myself to enter more "Challenges" that are available to us.  Want to join the fun?  I made this card for the Outlawz Friday Challenge.  This is an old stamp from Art Impressions and is no longer available but he sure is a cute clown. (Art Impressions Clown M-1349)
Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic markers.  The papers are from Graphic 45. I used the Spellbinders Framabilities Classic Frame to make the entrance to the tent.
Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.